adra data-verified=

Coming Soon

More information

Running a business from home

Running a business from home

Running a business from home can increase your household’s income and improve your wellbeing, experience and skills.

A CCG tenant who wishes to run a business or trade from home will need to have CCG’s permission first. See our fact sheet below for more information:

To apply for permission to run a business from home, either download and complete the application form below or phone us for a copy on 0300 123 8084.

Application Form: Running a Business From Home

We will normally give permission. But we have to be sure that the business will not interfere with or damage the property, or cause nuisance or annoyance to other residents and neighbours.

We will assess each application on an individual basis. It will be your responsibility to get any planning permission, licence or registration required to carry out your business.

Back to top