We are committed to supporting and promoting sustainable and safe communities.
Our community wardens provide a service across Gwynedd. Their aim is to ensure you can enjoy your home and be proud of the area in which you live.
Our community warden service includes:
- A visible presence on our estates
- Provide support and help to residents
- Help tenants sustain their tenancies over first 12 months
- Respond to any estate management issues
- Run local projects for the benefit of the community and environment
- Work with local organisations and associations
- Monitor and keeping an eye on land and communal areas
- Identify and work to prevent anti-social behaviour
- Support witnesses and victims
- Giving youngsters the opportunity to take part in our annual Junior Warden Scheme
- Encourage tenants and residents to take part in our forums
To contact your local community warden phone our Neighbourhood Services Team on 0300 123 8084, or email email@example.com